Information for Schools
Whether you are planning a historical day out, a creative experience or an outdoor exploration, a full day of adventure awaits you...
• Explore the gardens and grounds using the key trail to discover the fascinating historical and botanical stories
• Build dens and shelters in the Chestnut wood
• Climb to the viewpoint and admire the stunning panorama
• Solve the labyrinth and find the way to the centre of our hedge maze
• Let off steam in the Woodland Adventure Play Area
• Include a creative workshop or growing tour
School Group Prices 2017
Entrance Group Child Discount
Children aged 4 years +
Minimum group size 20
1 free adult per 6 paying children
No charge for children under 4 years
If you would like to include one of our workshops in your visit, please add the price per child of the workshop to your entry fee;
Scavenger Hunts - £2
Hobby Hose Making - £4
Seed Mosaics - £4
Still Life Painting - £4
Marble Mazes - £4
Growing tour - £3
Additional Adults accompanying the group - £8.50
An invoice will be given to you on the day of your visit and payment can either be made on the day of visit, we accept all major debit and credit cards, cash and cheques (payable to Riverhill Himalayan Gardens). Or you can pay the invoice after the visit by Cheque or BACs, in line with our payment terms.
We offer free admission and refreshments to your coach driver.
For further information about school visits to Riverhill and our workshops, please view our School's Information Guide (pdf).
To book, please contact us to discuss availability.
Important Information for Coach Drivers
Please note that coaches can only access our entrance coming downhill from Sevenoaks (i.e. Heading South from Sevenoaks on the A225). Please do not attempt to turn right from the A225 into our entrance. Please call us on 01732 459777 if you need clarification. Coach parking directions can be found here.