The Riverhill Kent Gardens Photography Competition, 2016
We are very pleased to announce that the winners of our Kent Gardens Photography Competition are Suzy Immer (Adult Category) & Hannah Maloney, aged 8 (Juniors Category). Our winners will have their photographs published in the August edition of Kent Life Magazine.
Our panel of judges - Sarah Rogers (of Riverhill), Manu Palomeque (our Photographer in Residence) and Sarah Sturt (Editor of Kent Life Magazine) - were delighted with the standard of photography entered into the competition, and the range of styles and subject matters. Here are some of the other excellent images that we were very pleased to receive:
Riverhill Kent Gardens Photo Competition (2016) Terms and Conditions
By entering your photos in to this competition you are granting permission for these images to be used by Riverhill Himalayan Gardens online at www.riverhillgardens.co.uk and other online communications including Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. All entries will also be stored and Riverhill Himalayan Gardens have the right to use the photos in marketing material produced for the Riverhill Himalayan Gardens (photographer will be credited). By submitting your photo you understand and agree that Riverhill Himalayan Gardens has no obligation to publish your photo. You must hold the rights to the image you enter (e.g. be the author or copyright holder). Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter our Riverhill Kent Gardens Photo competition, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. Photographs must be taken in a garden which is located in the county of Kent. This may be a private garden or a garden which is open to the public.
2. To enter the adult photographer category you must be UK resident and 16 years old or over (at the time of entry).
3. To enter the junior photographer category you must be a UK resident and 15 years old or younger at the point you enter the competition. You must also have the permission of your parent or guardian.
4. This competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Riverhill Himalayan Gardens or Kent Life Magazine
5. Entries should be e-mailed via our online entry form.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
7. Photos can be up to 5MB in size but Riverhill Himalayan Gardens may ask for higher resolution photos from the winners of the respective categories.
8. Winners will be chosen by a representative of Riverhill Gardens, Kent Life and Manu Palomeque based on creativity and originality. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Entries are limited to your best 2 images. Copyright to remain with the photographer at all times.
10. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
11. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
12. Eligible entries may be used on any of Riverhill Himalayan Gardens’ social media platforms as well as future marketing material and retail products.
13. Riverhill Himalayan Gardens reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
14. The competition will run to midnight on the 31st May 2016, and Riverhill Himalayan Gardens reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
15. Winners will be announced by 30th June 2016 and will be contacted by e-mail
16. The prize in each category is as follows:–
Riverhill Gardens Family Season Pass (select pass valid for the remainder of the 2016 season and the full 2017 season)
The Winning photographers in each category will spend a morning together (3hrs) at Riverhill Himalayan Gardens taking photos with Manu Palomeque. Winners must be able to spend time with Manu Palomeque on an agreed date and time between 1st August and the 31st August 2016. The Winner of the Junior Category must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
Winning photos will also be published in Kent Life
17. All prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold to another person. No prize or part of the prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.